BIG 2022: Relive The Best Moments Of This 8th Edition
This new edition of Bpifrance Inno Generation, hosted at the Accor Arena venue in Paris on October 6th, focused on Metamorphosis. Don’t miss the best-of!
“Why Metamorphosis?” Nicolas Dufourcq asks in his opening speech on Le Bang stage. Bpifrance has chosen this year’s theme to echo the current global situation, after Covid-19, but also the geopolitical and environmental contexts, that leads entrepreneurs to rethink and adapt their strategy. “Bpifrance accompanies you in this metamorphosis. By encouraging entrepreneurs, by deploying France 2030 on behalf of the State, by reindustrializing and decarbonizing the economy. Bpifrance itself has metamorphosed into a bank for climate, deeptech and reindustrialization.”
Discover the best-of of the biggest business meeting in Europe!
Big 2022: key figures of this 8th edition
- 65,000 people registered, among which 13,000 coming from foreign countries
- 150 top speakers, including 70 international speakers on Le Bang stage
- More than 500 conferences live broadcast, with more than 50 about international topics on the Campus platform and the international Agora
- 1,800m² experiential spaces with French innovations
- More than 20,000 connections in the different networking spaces
- Many events around Big to celebrate international cooperation between Bpifrance and foreign entities: Ambition Africa, welcoming cocktail, co-industrialization forum, …
Find the replays on Big website: https://big.bpifrance.fr/en/
Panorama 2021: an overview of Bpifrance and its partners’ actions on French entrepreneurs’ export activity
Bpifrance export division has recently released its annual “Panorama” to share its...