In accordance with the applicable regulations, in particular the European Directive 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the French Data Protection Act, Bpifrance as data controller, collects and processes your personal data:
- Based on the legitimate interest of Bpifrance to promote its activities for the following purposes:
Contact of the user with Bpifrance, at his request ;
Conducting satisfaction surveys regarding the use of the website and its features ;
Production of anonymous and general statistics regarding the use of the website and its features ;
Website maintenance and technical support.
- Based on your free, specific, unambiguous, and informed consent for the following purposes:
Sales management and prospecting by email ;
Distribution of newsletters.
In this context, Bpifrance may directly collect the following categories of personal data: email address, first name, last name, country, business sector, organisation.
The data is intended for Bpifrance and may also be communicated to other entities of the Bpifrance Group and to service providers in charge of technical support.
It may also be communicated to any administrative, judicial, or supervisory authority that benefits from a right of communication based on a legislative provision in the context of a French or European administrative or judicial procedure, at their request.
Personal data is kept by Bpifrance Entity for a period not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes specified above, increased, where applicable, by the legal and regulatory time limits in France and Europe.
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, and subject to the conditions set out therein for the exercise of these rights, you are entitled to:
- The right of access, rectification, erasure and portability of your personal data;
- The right to request the limitation of the processing that concerns you and to object to receiving commercial communication or to being profiled in connection with commercial communication. In certain cases, you may, for reasons relating to your particular situation, object to the processing of such data, including profiling;
- The right to withdraw your consent for treatments based on it;
- The right to organise the fate of your personal data post-mortem.
The above rights may be exercised by contacting the Bpifrance Data Protection Officer at the following postal address « Délégué à la protection des données (DPO), Bpifrance, DCCP, 27-31 avenue du Général Leclerc, 94710 Maisons-cedex » or to the following email address email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.