As an essential source of competitiveness, innovation is one of Bpifrance’s priorities, from supporting R&D to strengthening the capital of innovative companies.
What does innovation mean to Bpifrance?
• Making France one of the top countries for innovation and tackling the great challenges of the 21st century to help you conquer new markets and prepare for the future,
• Anticipating, identifying and understanding current emerging trends
• Offering support programs to the startups in Bpifrance’s portfolio
• An interlocutor who is attentive to the needs of businesses, offering multiple solutions in 48 regional locations
• High expertise, the right financial tools and the availability of tailor-made support
• Specific support for industries of the future in all sectors of the economy
• The main financial operator in the Investments for the future programme, acting on behalf of the state
• A deep talent and expertise pool, with complementary profiles and experiences
Who is it for?
We finance companies regardless of their size, from start-ups to SMEs or mid-caps, with financial solutions both during the feasibility study stage of innovation projects and during their implementation and launch in France or abroad.
We also invest in companies’ equity with high grow potential via innovation capital or seed capital.
Our objective is not to replace private funding but to create a ripple effect.
Bpifrance also provides advice, facilitates networking and offers training as well as international immersion programs.