Bpifrance hand in hand with French Fintechs in Singapore
Bpifrance organize a seven French Fintechs delegation trip to Singapore. The program includes: a five-day stay on site, meetings with local institutions and entrepreneurs, and the visit of the Singapore FinTech Festival. Singapore FinTech Festival, what are we talking about ? Organized by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) in partnership with the Association…
Bpifrance organize a seven French Fintechs delegation trip to Singapore. The program includes: a five-day stay on site, meetings with local institutions and entrepreneurs, and the visit of the Singapore FinTech Festival.
Singapore FinTech Festival, what are we talking about ?
Organized by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) in partnership with the Association of Banks of Singapore, the Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) is the largest FinTech event in the world. The event allows the global Fintech community to come together to connect, collaborate and co-create. Last year, SFF attracted over 45 000 participants from 130 countries to discuss the latest trends in the world of digital finance.
The Singapore Fintech Festival is a five-day festival that gather decision-makers and key influencers from global financial institutions and corporates, innovators and technologists from FinTech start-ups. Exploring the latest trends in the digital finance world is the main goal of the festival.
The festival will take place from November 11 to 15 and will bring together participants representing leading international financial institutions, largest fintech, policy makers, investors and influencers around many events and activities: Conference & Exhibition, FinTech Awards, Global FinTech Hackcelerator Demo Day, Global Investor Summit, and Innovation Lab Crawl.
Those French Fintechs start-ups state of the art :
They were picked up for the event since they are among the most innovative :
- Younitedcredit : First digital lending platform, with an innovative refinancing model, that allows partners to launch a consumer credit activity or modernize their credit value chain. Can be white labelled.
- Manager.one : Online bank for all entrepreneurs (from self-employed to CEOs of big companies) that provides, a seamless and frictionless experience for corporates to handle daily banking activities. Can be white labelled.
- ActiveAssetAllocation : Fully independent FinTech specialized in the management of portfolio risks and the optimization of investment strategies for institutional investors and asset managers all around the world.
- Kyriba : Global leader in cloud treasury solutions, delivering a modulable and scalable cash and risk management technology, to CFOs, Treasurers, and Financial professionals. Can be white labelled.
- Kaiko : Market data provider in the blockchain-based digital assets space, providing institutional investors and market participants with enterprise-grade data infrastructure.
- Wynd : Modular Saas commerce platform that enables any enterprise offering products or services across brick and mortar stores and digital channels to build innovative customers journey.
- Shift: Provides insurance companies with an innovative SaaS solution to improve and scale fraud detection and claims handling.
Why those Start-up and not others? Simply because they were able to distinguish themselves by their innovation, creativity, ambition.
More information about the Singapore FinTech Festival in the following link.