French Sport Tech Tour 2019
The French Sport Tech Tour is the first program for innovative startups and small business developing products, services and ideas in the sports, outdoors and sports gear & equipment industries.
This program took place in New-York the 28th October 2019, for its first edition.
After a bootcamp in Paris and 2 months of preparation, this program brought 8 startups to the US for a week of programming, expert panels, workshops, pitch nights and B2B meetings.The main goal for them is to find potential partners to set their plans in motion and accelerate their growth in America.
The program was organized by Business France and benefited from the support of the French Ministry of Sport, as well as sponsorship from Mazars accounting firm. The French Sport Tech Tour also partnered with Le Tremplin accelerator in Paris and Venture Out in the US.
Bpifrance’s role was to found solutions dedicated to international markets, by helping and advising those French companies at each key stage of their growth: from the project, to the creation of the structure, by supporting the development.
After an intense week, the startups had the opportunity to pitch in front of investors and to meet with potential clients and partners. Several participants are actively expanding to the US, whether that is via a distributor/partner or through opening a local office.
The 2019 Laureates :
- ADJAN Consulting : Strategic Consulting for Sports Entities
- Art Design Painting : Connected & Interactive Paintings Sports
- EPatch : Connected Patch & Physiological Monitoring App
- NLX : Innovative Highvalue LED Lighting Solutions
- La pause baskets : Onsite Gym Classes for Employee Engagement
- Racer : Heated Racing Gloves
- Tibtop : Smart Shin Guards
- Valgrine : Highend Golf Putters