Large Venture is a €1 Billion venture capital fund focused on fast-growing, capital intensive and highly promising innovative companies looking to finance organic or external growth and having already raised capital.
Large Venture seeks to promote the rise of French champions to global leadership in their markets. It invests minority stakes of a minimum of €10m, co-investing alongside current or new investors in rounds of at least c.€20m. The team focuses on technology, life sciences and green technology investment opportunities.
• Founded in 2013, Doctolib is a Franco-German company, and the European leader in e-health. Doctolib offers software and services for healthcare professionals and institutions to improve the efficiency of their organization, to transform their patients’ experiences, to promote their activities and to strengthen cooperation with their colleagues. For patients, Doctolib offers a complete service to facilitate and accelerate access to care and to become stakeholders in their health: information research and medical appointments are made on the Internet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and each patient can access his or her consultation history online.
• The company currently employs 620 people in 35 cities in France and Germany. It collaborates with 60,000 professionals and 1,200 health facilities. Doctolib records more than 20 million patient visits to its website each month.
• Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is the most critically acclaimed company in the world for innovation and excellence in audio inventions. This success was built thanks to a succession of radical and striking inventions in sound engineering, embedded in all the products in the Devialet Expert Pro and Phantom ranges. Devialet employs 120 acoustic engineers, mechanics, electricians, computer engineers and signal processors, the best in their fields of expertise, to invent the sound technologies of the future.
• Praised by experts and recognised by the most demanding international magazines, Devialet products are present in the most exclusive brands such as Barneys, Harrods, Le Bon Marché as well as the most powerful ones like Amazon.
• Bernard Arnault, Jacques-Antoine Granjon, Xavier Niel and Marc Simoncini are among its historical investors. In December 2016, Devialet accelerated its development with a record €100m fundraising from leading international investors, enabling it to deploy its technologies in new sectors and rapidly deploy them commercially in Asia, particularly in Hong Kong, Singapore and Taipei, and in the United States.
A few figures
+ €600 milion
portfolio companies, including 18 listed companies
industrial exits and seven partial exits
Other offers you might be interested in