International Expertise to support foreign countries and help them create or develop their own tools to finance their economy.
- To help innovative companies emerge and grow and to structure the instruments for supporting and financing projects (structuring a seed fund, designing a range of innovation financing, developing an evaluation grid for innovative projects).
- To develop a job-creating entrepreneurial ecosystem, by promoting access to bank credit for SMEs/VSEs (e.g. creating or optimising a guarantee fund and thus generating a real leverage effect).
- Africa – Europe – Middle East – Eurasia
- Bilateral cooperation or applying to calls for proposals.
- Paid consulting services.
Some of our international customers …
- Caisse Centrale de Garantie CCG – Guarantee / innovation financing / Business Angels – Morocco
- Ministry of Finance – Hellenic Development Bank – Greece
- Ministry of Finance – Reform of financial institutions – Senegal
- ANAVA Fund _ to support innovation – Tunisia
- Program SLEIDSE – Creation of a guarantee fund – Lybia
- Zambia Credit Guarantee Scheme Limited ZCGS – Zambia
- The Fund for Support of Entrepreneurship (FSE) – Uzbekistan
- Ministry of SME _ Creation of the guarantee fund – Ivory Coast
- African Solidarity Fund FSA – guarantee for SMEs over 14 countries – Niger
- JA Gabon _ incubator – Gabon
- Ministry of Finance – Prefiguration for the creation of a development bank – Congo Brazzaville
- Effectiveness of Horizon 2020 SME programs and InnovFin financial instruments through the NCP network – UE
- Investment Credit Guarantee Fund CGCI – Algeria
- Credit Guarantee Company CGC – Egypt
- Guarantee Fund SOTUGAR & Development Bank for SME’s BFPME – Tunisia
- Guarantee Fund for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises FSECA – Moscow – Russia
- GIZ partnership (German cooperation agency) – Innovation – Tunisia
- Prefiguration for the Djibouti guarantee company, World Bank funding – Djibouti
- ANVREDET – incubator – Algeria
Other offers you might be interested in