What to expect at tomorrow’s BIG6 !
This unique 6th edition of our annual event BIG is tomorrow, October 1st. For the first time, the event will be broadcasted live. Here’s a small glimpse of what to expect tomorrow !
The day will be filled with interviews, sessions and workshops, through different platforms. The event expects hundreds of speakers and top speakers, workshops and conferences, and 1-to-1 meetings through the app.
6 international campuses, dedicated to the 6 continents, will address many international issues such as business expansion, investment opportunities and cross-cultural management. This year, the African continent will also be under the spotlight with different workshops and conferences at Agora International and at Campus Africa.
Here is a few selection of conferences in English you could be interested in :
- 10:00 am, Campus Africa : "Impact of Covid-19 on corporate financing in Sub-Saharan Africa"
- 11:05 am, Campus Asia : "From India to China, the keys to better understand and apprehend cultural differences."
- 11:45 am, Campus Asia : "Retail in Asia: between crash, resilience and fundamental transformation."
- 12:15 pm, Agora International : « African Program: what displays to implement to develop your business in Africa?"
- 12:25 pm, Campus Latin America : "Argentina: what are the outlooks after the country's debt restructuration?"
- 02:25 pm, Campus Asia : "Investment opportunities in India, the world's 3rd largest unicorn producer"
- 03:20 pm, Campus Europe : "European entrepreneurs, advisory helps you bounce back from the crisis!"
- 04:00 pm, Campus Europe : "What are the attractive features of Finland in the circular economy ? Example of the textile industry."
- 04:40 pm, Campus North America : "Key factors for a successful implementation in the US: how to work with American banks?"
Discover BIG’s program here.
This year BIG will be historical as it will be fully available online through our different platforms. You can already download the Bpifrance Evenements app to stay tuned ! (Google Play or App Store).
Join us tomorrow !