Local & Regional
Bpifrance invests into regional funds and contributes to the stimulation of the local economy.
Through its investments into regional funds, most often alongside French regions, Bpifrance aims to stimulate the local economy and to support small businesses. Bpifrance structures equity financing offered to SMEs by mobilising private investors and supporting long-term, professional and financially sustainable solutions.
Managing Director, Head of Regional Funds Investments
Mail : email@example.com
How to benefit from this product or activity
Bpifrance’s actions in regional funds are driven by the following guidelines.
An investment strategy
• Reconciling financial returns and economic development
• Most often relying on a generalist and interregional approach in order to address a relevant deal-flow
• Supported by a fund which size is sufficient to ensure a robust and performing business model
A management team
• Which is professional and structured as a management company approved by the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF), managing a closed-ended professional private equity fund
• With a proven track record consistent with the investment strategy
• Having the capacity to raise money with private third-party investors
• Operating locally in order to source “proprietary” investment opportunities