Find investors and partners online
Created by Bpifrance in 2008, EuroQuity is an online matchmaking platform that helps companies meet investors and partners. One key aspect of our positioning is the strong ties we have forged with strategic top-level public and private partners across the world that help us qualify the companies and therefore guarantee high-quality service.
EuroQuity is a digital ecosystem of companies and start-ups that maximises their visibility in order to:
• Enhance companies’ activity while facilitating their search for investors and new partners (technological, industrial, commercial, etc.);
• Enable investors to access the deal-flow qualified by the market and encourage joint investments to better share and spread risk;
• Strengthen the essential trust links between the different stakeholders to initiate rewarding partnerships over the long term.
To do this, EuroQuity is based on two pillars:
• Some 20 different communities that bring together different types of users around specific interests and themes;
• A total of 120 certifications, which attest to the fact that a company belongs to a programme or selection, or has a certification that qualifies its experience in a certain area.
Communities and certifications are two essential assets in the development of powerful, reliable and sustainable relationships. They enable companies registered on the platform to accredit their actions, increase their influence and strengthen their credibility.
The more a company is integrated into communities and certifications, the higher its EQ score, which enhances its value within the site, in its communication, and places it at the heart of events organised by EuroQuity teams (monthly e‑pitches for investors, open deals, webinars, invitations to VIP events, etc.)
In 2018 EuroQuity brought to Vienna the 20 best European Seal of Excellence companies for a unique pitch session to a panel of top international investors. On the strength of this session, 50% of the companies were contacted by at least one investor. Register now on EuroQuity and discover some of those top level companies.
Mail : email@example.com
- + 1,500
investors registered on the platform
communities and 120 certifications
Who is it for?
Three types of users - a unique network in Europe
• Companies: Start-ups, SMEs, Mid-caps
• Investors: VC funds, Business Angels, Corporates
• SMEs support structures: Incubators, accelerators, Business support networks, financial advisors etc.
How to benefit from this product or activity?
The platform is public and open to all three types of users (companies, investors, SME support structures). Requests for access to communities and certifications are reviewed and accepted or rejected by our different partners.
Deployment in several countries with key stakeholders
Several European e-communities and e-certifications on EuroQuity
- European Investment Project Portal (EIPP e-certification)
- TAFTIE High Potential (European Innovative Agencies e-community)
- Buildinterest (Energy e-community)
- NCP / Seal of Excellence (Horizon 2020 e-community)
- ESIL (Business Angels from all European countries)
Not on the list? Interested in joining the adventure? We are always on the lookout for new partners that will bring new perspectives and fresh ideas. Get in touch!